Tuesday, December 1, 2009


So, I was at this like rockin' party and oh my god the music was so good I just couldn't stop dancing. My best friend was all like," oh my god, what are you gonna wear?" and I'm like, "My LBD of course. Duh" So anyways, I was at this party and I just couldn't stop dancing and I really liked the way my skirt twirled around but I think I did something to my neck. Yah, like it really hurts now. So I don't know if I can dance at the next party. I'm gonna have to be like all sophisticated 'n stuff, cause I'l be all stiff from like dancin so much.

3 comments:

C A said...

HI DARLING, HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A FASHION WEEK! LOL ;) COME CHECK OUT MY NEW FASHION-FOR-FANATIC POSTS!

@ MAISONCHAPLIN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Lee said...

This too was halrious, I may copy you on this one. Thank you for the laughs. You could go pro.

The Blasphemous Fiendess said...

It's nice to hear from you, Lee. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and are looking forward to a lovely Christmas.