Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Come on over for a cup of coffee. Here are some things you'll see at my house.

















The plants I try to resuscitate.




























Driftwood from the beach nearby. Vogue magazine because I like to know the rules that I break.




















My art and the large collection of heart shaped rocks that my husband finds for me.

















Yes, even more struggling plants and my 25 year old engagement photo. Beach treasures from near and far and a beautiful tea set that I love to look at but never use because it drips.


If you would prefer tea instead of coffee, I have other teapots in your choice of colour.

2 comments:

C A said...

Hiiio! thanks for your sweet words, your blog is always on top!

MAISON CHAPLIN - the fashionart blog
MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

Maria Killam said...

Awww hearts that your husband collects for you, I love this post ;)

Merry Christmas!!
xo
Maria